Help Your Students Transform Their World
Are you a guidance counselor, parent or someone who influences students? Now is the time to Help Your Students!
The Insulators International is offering apprentices the opportunity to take their future into their own hands. Sign up for our newsletter and see all the benefits your students will recieve if they enter into the Insulators Union Apprenticeship Program - from being paid on your first day to versatile job opportunities.
Through Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (J.A.T.C.) apprenticeship, our highly effective and modern training program, students can enter the insulation industry and become a professional in one of our skilled trades:
- Mechanical Insulation
- Asbestos & Lead Mitigation
- Sound Attenuation
- Specialty Fabrication
All apprentices across the International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers recieve multiple benefits from the first day.
- The Apprenticeship is Free – No Debt!
- Earn While They Learn – students make a wage while learning
- Increasing wage benefits
- Long-term job security
- Health benefits
- A pension
- Retirement package
- A minimum of 720 hours of classroom instruction over 5 years
- A minimum of 144 hours of classroom instruction per year
- A minimum of 1,600 hours of on-the-job training per year
Help them to Start the Transformation