Become an Apprentice
The International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers is always willing to accept capable individuals into our trades through our Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (J.A.T.C.) program.
Through J.A.T.C. apprenticeship, our highly effective and modern training program, you can enter the insulation industry and become a professional in one of our skilled trades:
- Mechanical Insulation
- Asbestos & Lead Mitigation
- Sound Attenuation
- Specialty Fabrication
Apprentices EARN while they LEARN
Consistent across the country with every JATC apprenticeship program is the fact apprentices are paid escalating wages while they are being educated.
- A minimum of 720 hours of classroom instruction over 4 years
- A minimum of 144 hours of classroom instruction per year
- A minimum of 1,600 hours of on-the-job training per year
Click here for apprenticeship information in your area.
A Highly Trained Workforce that is Second to None
All Workforce Training includes:
- OSHA 10- and 30-Hour Safety Training Courses
- Asbestos Removal and Mediation
- Lead Removal and Mediation
- 3E Energy Audits
- CPR and First Aid Training Courses
- Professional Code of Conduct Program
To learn more about the exciting insulation career opportunities, contact us today.